viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

Banana Republic

I worked here for around 9 months, and I can say that even the shifts were long sometimes, or than i had to work on sundays, I really enjoyed it, I met a lot of people and some of them are still my friends. The store aims to project an elegant and sophisticated atmosphere, so we need to be always dressy, and developing a good cutomer service. I had the role of sales assistant, cashier, personal stylist (which is what I liked the most). Being there I learn a lot of things, and the team was very friendly as well, managers, co-workers, security people, all of them, wish I can pop in sometime soon and say hi!, and for some shopping too, they have clothing I like.*

INSIDE THE STORE


THE TILLS


1 comentario:

  1. It seems a nice place to work...
    But it's NOT! hahahahha
    Just joking!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar